FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
A Beer a Day: The name says it all.

« Home

The name says it all.

Hello. My name is Tyler and, like many of you, I'm a giant lazy asshole. Sure, I talk a good game, but deep down, my ambition runs just deep enough to get me interested in something (playing bocce ball, for instance, or modernist novels). However, once I'm actually out on the green, or knee deep in Proust, my drive disappears, leaving me with a vague sense of dissatisfaction and a handful of wooden balls. As you might imagine, this is a problem for me.

However, sometimes an idea comes along that's so perfect, so fitting, that even my television-addled attention spans sits up and takes notice. You're looking at one of these ideas. The plan is simple: every day, for at least the next year, I plan to combine two of my favorite activities: drinking beer, and assigning arbitrary numerical values to objects based on personally-created criteria. For the next 365 days, I'll have a different beer every day, then share my thoughts on the subject with the world at large. Some beers will be old favorites, some will be new discoveries; all will be delicious. And, if some autobiography and anecdotes manage to slip their way into the discussion, well, so be it.

Also, we'll have guests! And more. So, stick around. The inaugural brew is only minutes away from consumption.

Feel free to get excited.

That's funny. I was going to try for 365 beers in one day...starting today!

I wish you luck.

you almost make me want to drink beer. smooch!

Good luck on your journey. I will keep checking back.

JeffreyT
http://goodbeershow.com

Post a Comment